Before your session:
- In order to schedule a session, please contact me using the client information form.
- I will then contact you to discuss date, time, and location. I am an on location, natural light photographer who loves to use my surroundings as part of the composition of the photos. We will work together to decide on a great spot to have our session where you and your family will be comfortable and relaxed.
- You will then complete the session contract form located on my website.
During your session:
- When arriving at the session (both indoor and outdoor) I will first explore the location to discover the best light.
- Sessions typically last about 1 hour and are very informal. There are moments where I may “set up” a shot but for the most part, I am looking to just capture your family as they are.
- Outdoor sessions may be rescheduled in the event of inclement weather.
After your session:
- Within a few days of your session, I will post a “sneak peek” of your session on my business facebook page.
- Within 2 weeks of your session, edited images will be available in a password protected online gallery for purchase.